Would you like to finally feel good about money?
Are you a woman who knows she is capable of doing so much more with her well-earned money, but you don't know where to start?
I can help!
If you've clicked through to this, you're interested in something very exclusive and special - 1:1 coaching with me!
I currently have availability for 1:1 coaching where we go through your finances together and look at where your focus needs to go to help you move forward and reach your long term goals and dreams.
I also look at your money personality in depth and provide you with assistance to align your strengths to your income goals.
This is for you if:
“Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.” - Madam C.J. Walker
Some Ways How I Can Help
Step 1: Fill out this application form to clarify what you would like support with.
Step 2: Once this is done, I'll email you a calendar invite to book in a free taster coaching session to see if we're a great fit and where I can help you to move forward towards your goals.
I'm like a personal fitness trainer, but for your money!
I offer insights into your money personality and why you do what you do so that we can formulate a personalised plan to get you fighting fit with money.
I am literally a cheedleader for you and your money goals, whatever they may be.
Absolutely! I can help you in a number of ways. At the end of our time together you will know:
- your unique money personality combination and what that means for your money - you'll know what challenges you may face and why things haven't work so well to this point, and then how to align your strengths to your goals to bring more flow and joy to your life;
- you'll have a personalised budget plan in place to achieve the things you want
- we'll dig into your goals and dreams and formulate a plan to get there
- you'll feel more clam, confident and in control of your finances
If any of the following describe YOU, then this is absolutely for you:
- you earn a decent salary/earn a decent amount from your business, but what you have to show for it isn't great
- you feel stressed about money and feel like burying your head in the sand all the time
- you're scared to look at your bills/bank balance/debt because you don't know what you'll find
- you have goals and dreams you want to reach like saving for retirement, a wedding, a car but you hate saving and never seem to be able to hold on to money long enough.
- You have no idea where your money goes every month.
Much of what I do can be applied to ALL countries of the world - the currency changes and some of the jargon is different, but the fundamentals of budgeting, saving, investing and mindset are similar across the world. Book a call and we can talk about what you need.
Yes! I would need to have a chat with the person you are paying for the session of so I can make sure I am the right person to help first (and that they want to do the work), but this is absolutely possible. Just email me: [email protected] and I can tell you how to set this up.
What Others Say
I had a private consultation with Nikki about Money archetypes and founded it really helpful. It was informative and pleasant conversation. Thank you!
Ivana / 1:1 Coaching
I’ve found it really insightful and learnt so much about myself at the same time! Thanks Nikki
Hayley / 1:1 Coaching
Who is Dr Nikki?
Dr Nikki, aka The Female Money Doctor, is the ONLY doctor to be featured in the top 25 feedspot list of Personal Finance Blogs in the UK.
With over 10 years of experience as an NHS doctor and women’s health specialist, she sees the impact poor money management skills have on the mental health of her patients and colleagues, and is on a mission to change that.
She believes that we cannot be truly healthy while a money nightmare is going on in the background.
She has trained as a money coach and now helps women from all over the world to improve their mental health and well-being through getting organised with their finances and building wealth for the future they truly deserve.
Wealthy women will change the world, and she is playing her unique part in making it happen through her award winning blog, The Female Money Doctor. com
When she's not making money magic she's travelling around the world, enjoying wine and hanging out with her gorgeous Fiancé Tom.