The Healthy Money Planner:
How To Get Started
Start with gathering everything you'll need.
This includes the following:
- Access to online banking (you'll need to retrieve all of your codes)
- If you still have them, paper bank statements so you can work out your very first money-pie budget (1-2 months is ok)
- Colouring pens to keep yourself engaged with your planner - I also encourage glitter and stickers!
- A list of all of your debts if you have any - how much you owe and to who
- A list of any assets you own, including pensions from work, stocks and shares, chunks of savings etc.
Have a dedicated folder with all of this in so that you can put your hand on it quickly and easily. The less of a barrier that there is between you and using this planner the better!
And make this FUN!! Create a "making money playlist" (like this one) for when you're doing this, light a gorgeous candle and have a glass of something nice!
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney