Welcome to the supermarket challenge!
Do you run out of cash before the end of the month? Me too – so I challenged myself to use only cash in the supermarket for a month. The effect on your money may surprise you!
On this page you will find a spreadsheet you can use for the challenge. Have fun, don’t take it too seriously, and let me know how you’re getting on by posting updates to my *FREE* and PRIVATE Facebook group.
- Find out how much you spent on grocery shopping last month (even the little purchases)
- How much do you want to spend? What’s ideal for you?
- Sort out your cupboards/fridge/freezer – what needs using (or throwing!)
- Take out cash only for 1 month – no cards allowed!
- Use a spreadsheet (or pen and paper) to track everything >>Download my spreadsheet to help you plan and track if you want!
- Don’t forget to post up pics from your shop – what bargains have you found that everyone could benefit from? Have there been any wins or challenges you have had?
Fancy doing more? My friend Nicola at the Frugal Cottage has a really good course on how to better prep your meals to save money. Why not check it out here?
Come and Join the Money-Medics!
Every week I'll send you something inspiring, useful and fun related to our favourite m-word.....MONEY! I look forward to "meeting" you. Love, Dr Nikki x