Welcome to the supermarket challenge!
Do you run out of cash before the end of the month? Me too – so I challenged myself to use only cash in the supermarket for a month. Come and do it with me!!
On this page you will find a spreadsheet you can use for the challenge. Have fun, don’t take it too seriously, and let me know how you’re getting on by posting updates to the female money doctor facebook group.
- Find out how much you spent on grocery shopping last month (even the little purchases)
- How much do you want to spend? What’s ideal for you?
- Sort out your cupboards/fridge/freezer – what needs using (or throwing!)
- Take out cash only for 1 month – no cards allowed!
- Download the spreadsheet to help you plan and track (see below)
- Don’t forget to post up pics from your shop – what bargains have you found that everyone could benefit from? Have there been any wins or challenges you have had?
Click here for the spreadsheet —–>The supermarket challenge